RADAR

4.7 | New York City, NY | Wireless | 11 to 50 Employees

Scores for RADAR are based on 12 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for RADAR

The team is still very small and predominately male; however, they recognize that diversity is key to building a successful company and are making an impressive effort to recruit and attract a much more diverse audience. I feel that the team values my feedback, provides everyone with an equal opportunity, and treats all employees with respect.

Building the Future of Retail Technology

RADAR is a fully-integrated hardware and software solution that is powered by RFID and enhanced by computer vision. Our improved location accuracy means that you can find inventory more easily than ever before. Our heightened speed ensures immediate and accurate performance, even in the busiest of retail environments. RADAR’s speed and accuracy is a game-changer for the retail industry, because it introduces item-level analytics and even autonomous checkout.

This information is provided by RADAR

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Everyone needs time away from work to reset by spending time with family and friends, traveling or being a tourist in your hometown while on staycation. We all value this time and want to make sure you get to take this as needed.

• Just because we're passionate about what we're building doesn’t mean we live unbalanced lives. We have families and passions outside of work, and we know that the best work comes from sharp, rested people. We respect each other and each of our contributions, and we believe that the best solutions will come from a diversity of ideas and perspectives.

• We cover up to 99% of medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for all employees
  • We fully cover employees on long term disability

• Occasional social activities
  • Pet-friendly office

RADAR has no jobs listed at this time.