Quovo logo

Quovo

3.5 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Quovo are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Quovo. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Quovo:
From Quovo:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Quovo. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Quovo logo

Quovo

Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.

Jobs at Quovo

Quovo has no jobs listed at this time.

Quovo is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Quovo has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Quovo and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.