Quatrine Furniture

1.8 | El Segundo, CA | Furniture | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Quatrine Furniture are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Quatrine Furniture. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Quatrine Furniture:
From Quatrine Furniture:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Quatrine Furniture. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Quatrine Furniture Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Quatrine Furniture?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Quatrine Furniture who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Quatrine Furniture

Quatrine Furniture has no jobs listed at this time.

Quatrine Furniture is a furniture company headquartered in the El Segundo, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Quatrine Furniture has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Quatrine Furniture and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.