QuadraDot Solutions logo

QuadraDot Solutions

4.8 | Houston, TX | Logistics and Supply Chain | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for QuadraDot Solutions are based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at QuadraDot Solutions. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From QuadraDot Solutions:
From QuadraDot Solutions:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at QuadraDot Solutions. Your review can help other women find great companies.

QuadraDot Solutions logo

We have designed a web-based application to help companies take on the critical issues and implications of inconsistent master data and are growing our operation to meet our clients' needs.

Quadradot Solutions is a consulting and software company focused on helping companies maximize the use of Master Data. Effective management of Master Data enables customers to streamline their processes such as inventory management, plant maintenance, material resource planning, etc.

QuadraDot Solutions streamlines and simplifies the traditionally time-consuming and complex task of taxonomy by creating and managing complex naming structures and sustainable master data through the utilization of our smart software tools.

QuadraDot Solutions is a highly versatile, cloud-based solution that seamlessly wraps around the way your organization does business. It replaces bulky, unmanageable spreadsheets and systems, while bringing all of your data into one easily-accessible hub.

Our consulting division can assist your organization in developing rules for new data and cleansing and enriching existing data. We will help develop a customized data governance program which includes loading data to current systems as well as providing processes for future data sustainability.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by QuadraDot Solutions

Executive

This information is provided by QuadraDot Solutions

• Frequent remote work available
  • We are a completely remote operation giving our contractors flexibility and space.

• While we don't have full-time employees to support with paid leave, we are a family-friendly operation and fully understand the need for work-life balance.

Jobs at QuadraDot Solutions

QuadraDot Solutions has no jobs listed at this time.

QuadraDot Solutions is a logistics and supply chain company headquartered in the Houston, TX area that employs 2 to 10 people. QuadraDot Solutions has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like QuadraDot Solutions and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.