QPS Employment Group

3.3 | Kenosha, WI | Staffing and Recruiting | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for QPS Employment Group are based on 95 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at QPS Employment Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From QPS Employment Group:
From QPS Employment Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at QPS Employment Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The QPS Employment Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for QPS Employment Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at QPS Employment Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at QPS Employment Group

QPS Employment Group has no jobs listed at this time.

QPS Employment Group is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Kenosha, WI area that employs 201 to 500 people. QPS Employment Group has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 95 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like QPS Employment Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.