3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 months ago on Jan. 23, 2020

Corporate Tax- Financial Services Senior Manager-Sacramento

Full-time in Sacramento, CA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,016 ratings from 404 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Financial Services Tax practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals. Our team helps our Financial Services clients navigate the frequently changing and complex national and international tax environment related to stringent capital requirements, management of operational tax risks, and tax implications of investing in different jurisdictions. You’ll help our clients with their tax structuring while helping to address the challenges of the continuously changing tax world, both locally and globally.

As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
  • Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
  • Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
  • Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
  • Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
  • Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
  • Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
  • Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
  • Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

Additional Responsibilities:
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs.

Required Fields of Study: