3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

DevOps Engineer

Full-time in Dallas, TX
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Master Limited Partnerships Technology practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions. Our team helps organisations with Tax reporting for large or complex partnership structures. You’ll be part of team that is organised into three core functional areas: tax team, client team, and technology team. Both the client and tax teams directly leverage their subject matter expertise against a variety of custom applications to deliver a high level of value to our clients.

Responsibilities

As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
  • Prepare deliverables
  • Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
  • Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
  • Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
  • Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand

We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs

Required Fields of Study:
Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science

1 year(s)

Certification(s) Preferred:
MCPD, MCTS, and/or MCSD

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in any of the following programming tools: ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, .NET framework, SQL, Database Design, HTML, XML, Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops, Git. Fundamental knowledge with a variety of data structures and algorithms related to the application development lifecycle. Demonstrated awareness of advanced programming concepts and object-oriented design patterns related to the application development lifecycle, including the analysis of business requirements, evaluation of design patterns, and system enhancements coding. Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success working in, on-call environments.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success to interact effectively in a team environment, yet also function well with independent responsibilities. Proven ability to conduct thorough and detailed research pertinent to client, industry-related, and technical matters related to the application development lifecycle. Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in client service orientation--the proven ability to build client relationships, surface and identify problems and develop creative solutions.
As a tax technical professional, experience researching business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals.

Exposure with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to: - innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.

We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax