3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 13, 2019

Global Mobility Consular Services - Specialist - Florham Park

Full-time in Florham Park, NJ

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals. Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.

As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
  • Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
  • Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
  • Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
  • Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
  • Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
  • Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
  • Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

A Tax Paraprofessional provides administrative support to the needs of their assigned internal customers/market team and in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork. Administrative support may involve any of the following responsibilities: client projects administration; obtain and organize client documentation; and, performing ad-hoc projects as needed.

High School Diploma

2 year(s)

Required Knowledge and Skills:

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:

• Communicating effectively with all levels and preparing effective written documents;
  • Strategic thinking with analytical skills;
  • Self-directing using organizational skills;
  • Managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
  • Adhering to deadlines and adapting to changing circumstances;
  • Handling high volume while maintaining attention to detail;
  • Monitoring own work and self-editing;
  • Problem solving, analyzing information, and providing/applying solutions;
  • Adapting to changing circumstances and prioritizing work accordingly; and,
  • Proficiency with computer software, work processing, spreadsheets and databases, aptitude for learning new programs, and commitment to data integrity.

Degree Preferred:

• High-end retail, travel, hospitality, or embassy/consulate relations; and,
  • Fluency in a second language