3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 21, 2020

Oracle Cloud FIN Senior Associate

Full-time in Denver, CO

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

3 year(s)

Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:

• Communicating a broad range of Firm services; and,
  • Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
  • Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
  • Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and,
  • Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, implementing, and supporting Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following:

• Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to the following Oracle application-packaged modules including Oracle Cloud, EBS, PeopleSoft; and,
  • Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Oracle Cloud application modules including:

• Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle Cloud environment;
  • Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle Cloud solutions;
  • Building relationships with clients;
  • Developing an awareness of Firm services;
  • Providing functional specialization to troubleshoot production issues and testing enhancements within Oracle Cloud applications;
  • Providing timely resolution and communicating of tickets in the production support queue;
  • Determining the root cause of incidents and making recommendations for prevention in the future
  • Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
  • Delivering clear requests for information;
  • Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and,
  • Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by:

• Understanding personal and team roles;
  • Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
  • Seeking guidance, clarification and feedback proactively; and,
  • Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.