3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Assurance Entry Level BR Manager - NYM

Full-time in New York City, NY
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you’ll identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You’ll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

4 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in roles involving, campus recruiting strategy development and execution, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Understanding and utilizing recruiting systems, technologies and protocols;
- Collaborating with hiring leader and business stakeholders;
- Contributing to full candidate life-cycle candidate recruitment and relationship building; and,
- Performing recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.

Experience with campus recruiting, from working with college/university sources to onboarding active and passive candidates in an in-house corporate talent team or related organization. Successful leadership with overseeing and driving the full recruitment process, including communicating with hiring managers, assisting with business workforce planning, providing talent mix/ talent availability recommendations, working with Talent ID school recruiters, posting job descriptions, screening candidates, executing approved talent assessments, interview coordination, and, selling the Firm brand from offer negotiation to closing and onboarding. Proven interpersonal, verbal, and written business communication skills, emphasizing the ability to tailor messages appropriately by audience. Experience working with hiring leaders and support teams to confirm candidates are assessed consistently against defined interview standards and in accordance with recruiting-related federal, state, local, and industry-specific laws and regulations. Ability to understand and interpret data while collaborating with key stakeholders to identify actionable insights for continuous improvement and make better decisions that ultimately drives quality in hires. Experience implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders. Experience with managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the recruitment lifecycle to maintain compliance, consistency, and quality. Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of business objectives. Ability to build long term, value-add relationships with prospects to include managing candidate communities, providing meaningful experiences during the identification and attraction processes, and maintaining relationships with candidates not selected.