3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 12, 2019

Financial Services, Advisory - Capital Markets Manager

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.

As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
  • Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
  • Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
  • Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
  • Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
  • Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
  • Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
  • Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Focus on building trusted relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a fluid, tailored approach to solving business challenges built around facilitating meaningful dialogue between different perspectives. This is a global Initiative across the firm to bring the best of business, experience and technology teams together to better compete against big consultancies and creative agencies alike.

5 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Master Degree

Preferred Skills

• Selected candidates for this role will demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation.
  • Proven specialization in drafting presentations and persuasion skills in partnering with senior leaders to articulate value proposition of changing the way we work.
  • Collaborate closely with senior leaders in the firm to bring BXT to their teams and effectively engage them to align with the BXT strategy.
  • Demonstrate success managing program execution and deployment on a global scale to include comfort in working with many different cultures across multiple international time zones.
  • Subject matter specialization in preparing and coordinating complex written and verbal materials with a high attention to detail.
  • Considerable knowledge of Google applications including Docs, Sheets and Slides.
  • Some knowledge about BXT or exposure to design thinking concepts preferred.
  • Willingness to travel ~80%