3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 weeks ago on Nov. 12, 2019

Financial Services Marketing Senior Associate

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

2 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration/Management, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in digital marketing techniques, marketing trends and industry-leading practices, emphasizing the following areas:
- Driving business objectives and sharing insights on marketing activities and processes;
- Demonstrating knowledge of key business issues clients are facing and aligning go-to-market strategy and points of view around those issues;
- Executing a data-driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships and increasing brand equity;
- Conducting marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc., and supporting marketing strategy;
- Leveraging knowledge of competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies; and,
- Demonstrating knowledge of Marketing and Sales function, including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Integrated Content.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Executing marketing programs that are on the leading edge and leverage marketing technologies to create a greater client experience (e.g., social listening, analytics, etc.);
- Participating in evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of voice of the customer and market research information and applying learning to delivery of marketing programs;
- Leveraging knowledge of competitive positioning to contribute to development of messaging and marketing strategies;
- Developing relationships with all levels from peers to internal and external stakeholders and leadership;
- Leveraging writing skills to develop and edit internal communications and integrated content;
- Grasping firm capabilities and offerings and incorporate messaging into marketing programs;
- Delivering marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Reporting on results of marketing programs and related return on investment (ROI);
- Identifying internal barriers and resource constraints in order to produce successful programs;
- Making independent decisions on the execution of marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas and escalating when appropriate; and,
- Participating in ongoing marketing strategy development and driving change by collaborating with other marketing and sales professionals.