3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Contract and Closing Mechanism (CCM) - Manager

Full-time in McLean, VA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.

Responsibilities

As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
  • Be involved in the financial management of clients
  • Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
  • Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
  • Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
  • Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
  • Train, coach, and supervise staff
  • Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
  • Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand

5 year(s)

Certification(s) Required:
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent.

Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including the following areas: - Leveraging experience reviewing and commenting on the financial and accounting aspects of the Sale and Purchase Agreement; - Preparing closing accounts three years post qualified due diligence experience; and, - Working on both sell sides and buy sides or equivalent forensic experience working on post-closing disputes.

Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including the following areas: - Leveraging a CPA or equivalent and more than 1 year post qualification experience; - Possessing analytical skills and commercial awareness; - Utilizing attention to detail; - Leveraging communication skills with ability to operate at 'senior' levels; - Managing a flexible working style; and, - Demonstrating previous transaction experience.