3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 1, 2019

Cybersecurity - Service Now, Director

Full-time in Detroit, MI

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Security Architecture practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You’ll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats. In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps organisations design and create sustainable security solutions to provide foundational capabilities and operational discipline through a focus on enterprise requirements and prioritisation, Information Technology security architecture, and the software development lifecycle.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others’ learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

10 year(s)

Required Knowledge and Skills:

Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Application, Business, or relevant field

Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Systems Analysis, Information CyberSecurity, Information CyberSecurity & Accounting

Certification(s) Preferred:

• ServiceNow Administrator
  • ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
  • ITIL Foundation

Demonstrates thought leader level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:

• Participating as a key member of the implementation project team;
  • Leading development activities by collaborating on design and directing the technical solutions to be implemented on a project;
  • Mentoring field resources in implementation methodology, configuration and industry leading practices for the ServiceNow application suite;
  • Demonstrating hands-on configuration development of the ServiceNow platform, integrations, MID servers, and various other related systems as a project requires;
  • Working with Service Management Consultants to build the system from specific client requirements;
  • Documenting design, specific solutions, and client-facing materials;
  • Documenting custom solutions and internal materials;
  • Configuring proof-of-concept and demonstration solutions to support sales and other related efforts;
  • Driving continuous improvements for implementation methodology and service offerings; and,
  • Building internal practice methodologies, guides and intellectual property to improve consistency and quality for client delivery.

Additional Responsibilities:

The Director brings a blend of technical and process capabilities to each project. Technical capabilities include a thorough understanding and creative uses of the ServiceNow platform, integrations, infrastructure, and network security protocols. Process capabilities includes technical implementations of Service Management processes inclusive of Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. The Director interacts directly with client sponsors, stakeholders, and technical resources.