3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 1, 2019

Financial Services - Asset Management Manager - Milwaukee

Full-time in Milwaukee, WI

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Financial Services Tax practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals. Our team helps our Financial Services clients navigate the frequently changing and complex national and international tax environment related to stringent capital requirements, management of operational tax risks, and tax implications of investing in different jurisdictions. You’ll help our clients with their tax structuring while helping to address the challenges of the continuously changing tax world, both locally and globally.

Responsibilities

As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
  • Be involved in the financial management of clients
  • Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
  • Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
  • Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
  • Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
  • Train, coach, and supervise staff
  • Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
  • Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand

Required Fields of Study:
Accounting

5 year(s)

Certification(s) Required:
CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar

Thorough knowledge of compliance and consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds. Considerable knowledge of structuring of funds and fund management companies to best limit tax liability. Thorough knowledge of alternate investment strategies and vehicles.

Comprehensive technical skills, including partnership tax Forms, K1 and M1. Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials. Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.