3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 23, 2020

Provider Operations - Experienced Associate (SMART)

Full-time in Dallas, TX

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.

As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
  • Share and collaborate effectively with others.
  • Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
  • Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
  • Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
  • Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
  • Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
  • Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct

1 year(s)

Certification(s) Preferred:
American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), Shingo Lean, Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Six Sigma Black Belt

Demonstrates some knowledge and understanding of helping companies improve their operations, maintenance, or planning and scheduling processes by eliminating waste, increasing efficiency, reducing cost and aligning the operations goals with the client's financial and strategic objectives.
- Demonstrates some level of ability with the following software solutions to assist in process improvement-related projects and tasks: CMMS, Planning and Scheduling, ERP, Sustainability. Specific examples include Maximo, Primavera, APO, Manugistics, Aspen, SAP (maintenance, operations, planning, sustainability and safety, and materials management modules) Oracle (maintenance, operations, planning, sustainability and safety, and materials management modules).
- Demonstrates some level of ability supporting teams with the design and implementation of continuous improvement processes through either Lean, Lean-Sigma, Six Sigma, or Kaizen events.
- Demonstrates some level of ability with reliability centered maintenance, integrating operations with the whole supply chain, corporate performance management, time and motion studies or benchmarking/best in class practices and performance.
- Demonstrates some level of ability with identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates proven ability working as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.