3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Fixed Term Administrative in Office Concierge - Charlotte, NC

Full-time in Charlotte, NC
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about how business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

1 year(s)

Required Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to demonstrate Google, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint) proficiency levels consistent with the firm's standards.

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Demonstrating critical thinking skills and problem solving;
- Working on multiple projects in a demanding and dynamic environment;
- Working independently with minimal supervision and delivering a quality work product;
- Using oral and written communication skills effectively, as well as organizational skills;
- Demonstrating proven interpersonal skills with all levels of management and clients; and,
- Working as part of a team.

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Learn, understand, and follow fiscal policies and procedures related to expense and travel reimbursement;
- Display professional communication in interactions with internal and external customers;
- Anticipate administrative support that should be provided proactively;
- Handle multiple competing tasks, prioritize work, communicate and help resolve potential conflicts;
- Draft, proofread, attach appropriate documentation, and complete work within designated timelines;
- Create a detailed itinerary of travel arrangements, meeting times, meal arrangements, and car service requirements;
- Maintain updated travel profiles for internal customers and confirm that the traveler has necessary documentation, reconcile expense reports and information to Amex statements for internal customers, and obtain the proper receipts for expense report submission;
- Reserve rooms, organize catering, send invitations, and manage responses for events;
- Coordinate with Meetings and Events Manager and/or others to plan and execute events;
- Recommend and convey action items from emails by following up appropriately and timely with customers;
- Greet customers promptly and route customers to appropriate staff in a professional manner; and,
- Understand the databases and other web-based technology used by internal customers and assist with inputting information into databases, as appropriate.