3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Information Security - Digital Forensics & eDiscovery - Manager

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Computer Forensics practice, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations. Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximise exploitation of their information assets.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

5 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Information Technology

Certification(s) Preferred:

EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and/or Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA).

Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in security, forensics and analysis, IT strategy and operations, design and implementation, and business applications.

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:

• Delivering forensic technology, eDiscovery services, and building relationships with clients;
  • Demonstrating working experience with any of the following products / tools: Nuix, Relativity, EnCase, Cellebrite, BlackBag, Brainspace, litigation-support software, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Microsoft .NET framework, Microsoft Access, SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, or system administration experience in Microsoft, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh;
  • Identifying and addressing client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, communicating a broad range of firm services, managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents, and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; and,
  • Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner. and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.