3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Human Resources Transactions Services Director - Boston

Full-time in Boston, MA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our People in Deals practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps our clients with all human capital aspects of buying, selling or listing businesses both domestically and internationally. You’ll be assisting the team focus on Human Resources due diligence, pre- and post-close planning, and post deal implementation and integration.

Responsibilities

As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
  • Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
  • Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
  • Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
  • Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
  • Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
  • Responsibility for management of engagement financials
  • Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching

Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance

Additional Educational Requirements:
Other undergraduate degrees may be considered if the job seeker has obtained a Master of Business Administration

8 year(s)

Certification(s) Required:
CPA, Enrolled Actuary, Member of the Bar, Chartered Financial Analyst, or Certified Equity Professional

Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation in a deal context; experience with communicating financial due diligence issues and matters in a clear, non-technical manner to clients within the overall deal context. Thorough knowledge of merger integration assistance and post-transaction human resource strategy, integration and organization design. Considerable knowledge of HR, compensation, benefits and actuarial services.

Extensive technical skills in domestic and global financial reporting, tax and compliance issues. Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection. Thorough experience as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.