3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 days ago on Dec. 4, 2019

National Pursuit Team Coach - Assurance

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You’ll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.

As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
  • Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
  • Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
  • Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
  • Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
  • Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
  • Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

8 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Extensive knowledge overseeing the proposal process and other deliverables on sales/proposal opportunities. He/she provides expertise in coaching, driving and writing to help pursuit teams formulate tailored strategies, presentations and materials to win significant sales opportunities.

Extensive experience driving and writing proposals in a service business preferably in a public accounting and consulting environment. Extensive demonstrated success in preparing a team for client meetings leading the development of presentation materials and synthesizing important issues. Extensive experience in developing and refining tailored messages and/or value propositions. Demonstrated ability to organize and lead project team communications, including team meetings and calls, touch points and action item follow-up. Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and rapport with client service teams and firm leadership. Demonstrated ability to coach and manage direct reports or team.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.