3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

HIA MC Finance Consulting - EPM - Manager

Full-time in Chicago, IL
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Enterprise Performance Management practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge. Our team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

Preferred skills

• Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge in the management of consulting engagements pertaining to organizational design and operational metrics.
    - Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with design of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
    - Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry.
    - Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven record of success, managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
    - Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven track record as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
    - Demonstrates extensive abilities to leverage business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
    - Demonstrates extensive abilities with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool.
    - Demonstrates proven extensive technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as thorough abilities utilizing Lotus Notes.

Minimum years experience required

• 5+ Years of Client Facing Finance Consulting experience with a Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) background.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.