3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 1, 2019

Corporate Tax - Seasonal Senior Associate - Baltimore

Full-time in Baltimore, MD

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

A role within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.

Required Fields of Study:
Accounting

Additional Educational Requirements:
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations

3 year(s)

Certification(s) Required:
CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure, Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar.

Comprehensive knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publically traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.

Proficient technical skills in FAS 109 and FIN 48. Some technical skills working with tax tools and resources including tax provision preparation software such as Tax Stream, Vertex, Corptax, RIA, or other similar platforms. Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.