3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 8, 2019

L&D Design & Development Digital Senior Associate

Full-time in McLean, VA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy. As part of our Learning and Development Design and Curriculum team, you’ll help lead the design process for all PwC traditional classroom and technology enabled learning solutions. You’ll be working with subject matter specialists, programme directors/managers and project teams to strategise effective ways to educate and train our people on industry related materials.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

2 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:

• Understanding digital production processes, adult learning theory, storyboarding, digital learning design, responsive design and project management, and the linkage between design and learning evaluation/assessment;
  • Understanding digital platforms, tools and systems, designing and leading for major educational technologies (including self-study, mobile learning, microlearning/nano-learning, simulations, interactive pdfs, videos and animations, electronic performance support, etc.), and the applicable development processes/timelines and appropriate uses of these technologies; and,
  • Understanding regulatory environments, NASBA CPE requirements, and how they apply to digital delivery formats.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:

• Working in a software development and/or learning technology development environment;
  • Having hands-on knowledge of Gomo, Storyline, Adobe CC, video and audio production & editing;
  • Developing and managing project plans and establishing digital learning solutions will meet business needs;
  • Leveraging demonstrated project management skills and simultaneously overseeing different projects and optimizing project resources;
  • Demonstrating knowledge and execution of internal processes and standards, digital file management and digital workflow processes;
  • Linking digital design, responsive design, evaluation, learning assessment, and production management on complex projects;
  • Consulting in highly ambiguous environments and collaborating through use of effective oral and written communication skills;
  • Collaborating on a team of creative professionals in the timely completion of assigned projects to established levels of quality, demonstrating accountability, and providing coaching and guidance throughout;
  • Communicating, both verbally and in writing and tailoring this communication based on the audience;
  • Demonstrating knowledge & use of design thinking (including persona development, affinity mapping, journey mapping, and prototyping);
  • Demonstrating knowledge and use of agile project management techniques (including sprint planning, backlog management and sprint review);
  • Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging learning technology trends and experience innovating with new learning technology tools;
  • Analyzing data and communicating data insights to drive decision making (leveraging market leading tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, etc.); and,
  • Leveraging the Google suite of tools to drive efficiency, productivity, and collaboration.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.