3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Fixed Term - ePMO - Senior Program Manager - Client Experience

Full-time in Philadelphia, PA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

Our clients want exceptional value and service from a provider they trust. We want our clients to 'feel the difference' when working with PwC. The Client Experience program is how we will take the transformational work we've done internally and translate it into a new way of working and interacting with our clients. Our refreshed One Firm client experience will empower all 55K+ PwC professionals to consistently deliver exceptional client service, and to make a difference each and every day.

High School Diploma

6 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:

• Providing centralized leadership, governance and management, with the ePMO delivering a One Firm Approach to the firm's strategic investment initiatives;
  • Working as part of ePMO Program Management team is to oversee and facilitate the continued forward progression of large scale programs/projects that support the firm's strategic plan;
  • Displaying a curiosity and drive for all things digital and has a vested interest in streamlining the firm while committing to defining and delivering exceptional client experiences;
  • Embracing Your Tomorrow and One Firm strategic initiatives;
  • Working with design thinking, agile development, and program management;
  • Displaying analytical and organizational skills, oral/written communication skills, and creative problem solving skills;
  • Working with google suite of tools; and,
  • Presenting to both a technical and non-technical audience.