3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 19, 2020

SAP SuccessFactors Director

Full-time in Atlanta, GA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our SAP Human Capital practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our human capital team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their human capital processes by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their talent and establish effective talent management through alignment, engagement, and measurement.

As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
  • Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
  • Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
  • Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
  • Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
  • Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
  • Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

Certification(s) Preferred:

Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module

Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts including:

• Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, and a proven record of success directing efforts in the implementation SAP SuccessFactors/HCM solutions;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, and a proven record of success directing efforts of providing SAP SuccessFactors product and implementation specialization to clients to achieve defined business outcomes;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, and a proven record of success directing efforts of full life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, and a proven record of success directing consulting efforts;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, and a proven record of success with functional and technical knowledge of Employee Central, Compensation, Learning Management, SAP HCM and SuccessFactors solutions;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts such as identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining extensive client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts such as business analysis, requirements gathering, problem analysis, and resolution skills;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts to advise clients on configuration, documentation, and business solutions;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas: leading client discussions and meetings;
  • Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
  • Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues;
  • Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
  • Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and,
  • Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.