3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) are based on 6,269 ratings from 421 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC):
From PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bring your ideas, your perspective and your experience to the table and make a real impact at PwC.

The PwC experience includes an inclusive workplace community, a culture of flexibility, infinite learning opportunities and personalized coaching supporting career development.  The firm is committed to gender equality and focuses on creating an inclusive culture that develops our people to be future leaders.  We connect people with diverse backgrounds and skillsets to solve important problems together—for our clients, our communities and for the world at large. During these unprecedented times, PwC is taking steps to protect our people, while continuing to serve our clients and helping those who are most vulnerable in our communities.

Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the firm, our values are what we have in common. They capture our shared aspirations and expectations, and guide how we make decisions and treat others.  We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.​ Explore how we are helping communities access their potential, especially during times of uncertainty.

During these unprecedented times, we are supporting our people by providing enhanced benefits, including up to $2200 in emergency child care, $1000 of which can be applied to elder care reimbursement; unlimited sick time; new tools for families working with kids at home, new mental health resources and coaching; and flexible work arrangements. Learn more about employee benefits at PwC.

If you join us, you can help organizations and individuals create the value they're looking for by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.  Our purpose, vision and values are what connects the more than 276,000 people across the PwC global network of firms and helps distinguish us in the marketplace and with our clients. ​

September 18
Redefining whole industries is one of the ways you can put your degree to work at PwC. Apply for an #internship by 9/22! pwc.cm/tp/rj6_zW5O1.J… https://t.co/O8Ul6GpACO
September 18
We're committed to creating a workplace that empowers all of our people to thrive—that's why we're proud to be an Emerald Sponsor at @AnitaB.org's #vGHC, the largest gathering of #womenintech! More about our culture of belonging: https://t.co/WssZSEHjV4
September 17
In just two weeks, we'll be at #vGHC celebrating Lakshmi and all #womenintech—from PwC and around the world! If you're attending, we'd love to meet you. Not going? Learn more here: pwc.cm/tp/rj6.J07GT_J… https://t.co/IhFfK0Dp5b
Read more ›

This information is provided by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)

At PwC we offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program. It provides access to programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs of our partners, staff and their families.

• 22 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • The firm provides extended firm holidays to rest and relax and are a valuable opportunity to receive paid time off without the worry of checking email or meeting client demands, other than in exceptional circumstances.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • PwC’s purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. To enable this, we remove limits on where, when, what and how our people learn. Everyone at PwC is an Infinite Learner™, continuously learning alongside colleagues and clients to develop the skills they need to be future-ready. https://www.pwc.com/us/en/careers/your-digital-journey.html

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • At PwC, we are committed to gender equality and we focus on creating an inclusive culture that develops our people to be future leaders. For that, we need people of different cultures, backgrounds and experiences—as well as the cultural dexterity to work across those differences. Explore our commitment to diversity. https://www.pwc.com/us/en/about-us/diversity/pwc-diversity-commitment.html

• 8 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • PwC believes you can be fully committed to your family while having a rewarding career. Explore the parenting and childcare programs we provide our professionals designed to take the stress out of returning to work. https://www.pwc.com/us/en/careers/why-pwc/employee-benefits.html
  • Parental Leave
  • Eligible new parents receive, within the first year from birth or adoption/foster placement, eight weeks of paid parental leave. An additional two weeks is available to new parents with more than one new child on the same date, and/or an additional six weeks to staff who consider themselves to be the primary caregiver of a child newly placed for adoption or born via surrogate.
  • Phased Return to Work
  • Parents have the option to work 60% of hours, at full-time pay, for an additional four weeks immediately following paid parental leave.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • PwC is committed to a culture of workplace wellness. Be well, work well leverages science-based concepts and focus on everyday behaviors and habits aligned with the four dimensions of energy - physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. Explore our Habit Bank for healthy ideas and tips today! https://habitbank.pwc.com/#tab=1

• Frequent social activities

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)

Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)

Full-time | New York City, NY
Full-time | New York City, NY

Best Companies Lists

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,269 ratings from 421 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.