Pure Barre

4.0 | Spartanburg, SC | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Pure Barre are based on 294 ratings from 27 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Pure Barre. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Pure Barre:
From Pure Barre:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Pure Barre. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Pure Barre Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Pure Barre?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Pure Barre who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Pure Barre

Pure Barre has no jobs listed at this time.

Pure Barre is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Spartanburg, SC area that employs 11 to 50 people. Pure Barre has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 294 ratings from 27 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Pure Barre and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.