Publix

2.7
2.7
2.3
1.7

Comments

Wonderful place to work! The pay was minimum wage but they’re are many opportunities for growth. It’s a great place for a long term career.

They wilk hedge you out. They'll give you less and less hours until you quit instead of being direct.

N/A

Publix was a GREAT job for what it was. It gave me a good stable income while going to school and always worked around my class schedule. While salary is typical of a retail job (ie. not the best, but not the worst either), they also give you stock in the company. I worked there for 10 years and when I left, I sold my stock that they gave me for free over the years and got $17,000. Can you imagine 30 years in the company, or more? And you can purchase more stock if you want. My mom did taxes for several managers and retirees from publix and many made over a million dollars because of the stock options. So if you know how to use your money, Publix could be the perfect place to work if you love food, retail, and customer service!

Not satisfied working here people gossip about each other, especially the women

Work in HR or Recruiting for Publix?