Publix

2.8 | Lakeland, FL | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Publix are based on 6,275 ratings from 429 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Publix

Management is poor and unprofessional. Job is over bearing and expects more out of one person than they should. If you want to be worked like a pack mule with hardly any benefits, Publix is for you.

They will use you and abuse you to get what they want. 9 times out of 10 women in management are just as unreasonable, unreliable, and nasty as their Male counterparts. They play favorites and will not promote to full time. Just stay away. I worked their 3x over a period of 14 years. Never changes just gets worse. Employees have no rights against customers. Even if a customer slaps a employee the employee is wrong.

They do not stand up for their struggling mothers and families.

Retail so hours vary, great opportunities for women

A great company to begin your career.

The Publix Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Publix?