Progressive Insurance

4.0 | Highland Heights, OH | Insurance | 10000+ Employees

Scores for Progressive Insurance are based on 3,373 ratings from 222 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Progressive Insurance

Great work environment.

Progressive is all about diversity - they accept everyone from all walks of like

I’ve been grateful to work for a company that values diversity and inclusion. The work environment is great and peers and leadership are supportive. One of the best companies to be a part of. Lead by a female CEO who started from the bottom.

Could not ask for a better company to work for. There is a culture of integrity and respect at all levels. The encouragement for growth and development is everywhere. Progressive Values is people and allows for a great work/home balance.

The House Counsel at Progressive in GA is slightly unprofessional with clicky coworkers. Pay isn’t great coming out of college. Learning opportunities are hard to get - everyone sits in their cubicle and completes their job

Expect the unexpected...explore Progressive.

Progressive is a place where collaboration is encouraged, hard work is rewarded and creativity is celebrated. Each of our employees has a role in our success and together, we continue to find new and better ways to satisfy our customers and move the insurance industry forward.

With over 75 years of business, we insure more than 13 million customers. People from all walks of life, all fields of business and all 50 states make up our diverse group of more than 33,000 talented professionals. With six large locations and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices across the country, we collectively work toward our goal of becoming consumers’ number one choice for auto insurance.

Progressive Insurance has no jobs listed at this time.