Progressive Insurance logo

Progressive Insurance

4.0 | Highland Heights, OH | Insurance | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Progressive Insurance are based on 5,068 ratings from 330 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Progressive Insurance. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Progressive Insurance:
From Progressive Insurance:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Progressive Insurance. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Progressive Insurance logo

Expect the unexpected...explore Progressive.

Progressive is a place where collaboration is encouraged, hard work is rewarded and creativity is celebrated. Each of our employees has a role in our success and together, we continue to find new and better ways to satisfy our customers and move the insurance industry forward.

With over 75 years of business, we insure more than 13 million customers. People from all walks of life, all fields of business and all 50 states make up our diverse group of more than 42,000 talented professionals. With six large locations and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices across the country, we collectively work toward our goal of becoming consumers’ number one choice for auto insurance.

Jobs at Progressive Insurance

Progressive Insurance has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Progressive Insurance appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Progressive Insurance is an insurance company headquartered in the Highland Heights, OH area with 10000+ employees. Progressive Insurance has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,068 ratings from 330 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Progressive Insurance and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.