Progressive Insurance logo

Progressive Insurance

4.0 | Highland Heights, OH | Insurance | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Progressive Insurance are based on 3,610 ratings from 237 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Progressive Insurance. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

The worst place for any human being to work at, unless you kiss up and unless you are without any type of medical condition you will be harrassed and picked on to the point of quitting.

Great work environment.

Progressive is all about diversity - they accept everyone from all walks of like

I’ve been grateful to work for a company that values diversity and inclusion. The work environment is great and peers and leadership are supportive. One of the best companies to be a part of. Lead by a female CEO who started from the bottom.

Could not ask for a better company to work for. There is a culture of integrity and respect at all levels. The encouragement for growth and development is everywhere. Progressive Values is people and allows for a great work/home balance.

Progressive Insurance logo

Expect the unexpected...explore Progressive.

Progressive is a place where collaboration is encouraged, hard work is rewarded and creativity is celebrated. Each of our employees has a role in our success and together, we continue to find new and better ways to satisfy our customers and move the insurance industry forward.

With over 75 years of business, we insure more than 13 million customers. People from all walks of life, all fields of business and all 50 states make up our diverse group of more than 33,000 talented professionals. With six large locations and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices across the country, we collectively work toward our goal of becoming consumers’ number one choice for auto insurance.

Jobs at Progressive Insurance

Progressive Insurance has no jobs listed at this time.

Progressive Insurance is an insurance company headquartered in the Highland Heights, OH area that employs 10000+ people. Progressive Insurance has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,610 ratings from 237 current or former employees. 43 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Progressive Insurance and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.