Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Procore Technologies are based on 1,357 ratings from 91 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Procore Technologies

Awesome company, exceeds expectations, continually. Thank you PROCORE!

New to this company, I have experienced a very deliberate effort to experience a diverse culture focused heavily on the delivery of our core values. Within them, I see the spirit of ownership thriving as advancement opportunities that are cultivated by prominent woman who bring women’s insights together for the purpose of training the uneducated and preserving the values that make Procore such and ideal workplace.

Working here is professional (and personally) the best decision I've made.

Procore stresses their values of Openness, Ownership, and Optimism. Management loves feedback and is always looking to improve. There is a strong trust between the company and the employees that fuels productivity and having a good time.

Company in a male dominated industry is (as to be expected) also predominantly male. However, they are eager to balance this and want to reward top talent when they see it. Salaries are confidential so it is hard to compare to others in the same position to know for sure if paid as much as male counterparts. However, they compensate for travel and location adjustment and are very rewarding to loyal and talented team members (no matter the gender). They are very dedicated to preserving a work-life balance and encourage family and personal health as a key value to the company.

Procore Technologies logo

A team of go-getters, idea-chasers, and it-can-be-doners.

At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas—all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that's with the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States.

Procore Technologies, founded in 2002, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. We create real-time collaboration tools that streamline, automate, and mobilize project communication and documentation to help our customers more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more.

Women at Procore Technologies

This information is provided by Procore Technologies

This information is provided by Procore Technologies

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Diversity council

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

Full-time | Sydney, Australia
Full-time | New York City, NY
Full-time | Portland, OR
Full-time | Austin, TX
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,357 ratings from 91 current or former employees. 20 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Procore Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.