Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Procore Technologies are based on 1,456 ratings from 98 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Procore Technologies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Procore Technologies:
From Procore Technologies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Procore Technologies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Procore Technologies logo

A team of go-getters, idea-chasers, and it-can-be-doners.

At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas—all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that's with the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States.

Procore Technologies, founded in 2002, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. We create real-time collaboration tools that streamline, automate, and mobilize project communication and documentation to help our customers more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Procore Technologies

This information is provided by Procore Technologies

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Diversity council

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

Full-time | London, United Kingdom
Full-time | San Diego, CA
Full-time | Sydney, Australia
Full-time | Carpinteria, CA
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,456 ratings from 98 current or former employees. 21 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Procore Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.