Priority Health

3.8 | Traverse City, MI | Insurance | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Priority Health are based on 152 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Priority Health. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Priority Health:
From Priority Health:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Priority Health. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Priority Health Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Priority Health?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Priority Health who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Priority Health

Priority Health has no jobs listed at this time.

Priority Health is an insurance company headquartered in the Traverse City, MI area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Priority Health has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 152 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Priority Health and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.