Principal Financial Group

Management Opportunities for Women
Employer Responsiveness
3.5
3.5

Comments

I was laid off for working there too long. It all depends upon the department your in and who the managers are. HR was amazing trying to help me keep my job, they weren't able to help me but they tried. The company is great overall but since they went public it's much more about the stock price and shareholders than it used to be when they were a mutual company.

As a whole, principal does well.....i think. For its telepne based customer service teams....it is horrible.

I feel that Principal is ahead of the game. Very flexible hours and it's clear my life outside of work matters. It's great to feel that they think about me as a whole person and not just someone to get the job done. I love working here!

Good old boys club in some of the departments can make it more difficult for women to be promoted.

I am proud to work for a wonderful company that gives opportunities to people of all backgrounds, races, religions, sexual preferences and sexes. It's a great place for hard working moms that want a nice balance of family and career. The opportunities here are endless and the care they have for their employees, families of their employees and communities is real and it shows!

Work in HR or Recruiting for Principal Financial Group?