Principal Financial Group

Female Representation in Top Leadership
Company Responsiveness
3.5
3.5

Comments

As a whole, principal does well.....i think. For its telepne based customer service teams....it is horrible.

I feel that Principal is ahead of the game. Very flexible hours and it's clear my life outside of work matters. It's great to feel that they think about me as a whole person and not just someone to get the job done. I love working here!

Good old boys club in some of the departments can make it more difficult for women to be promoted.

I am proud to work for a wonderful company that gives opportunities to people of all backgrounds, races, religions, sexual preferences and sexes. It's a great place for hard working moms that want a nice balance of family and career. The opportunities here are endless and the care they have for their employees, families of their employees and communities is real and it shows!

I love working here but wish they offered better maternity leave, longer and fully paid, not just short term disability.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Principal Financial Group?