Point B logo

Point B

4.6 | Chicago, IL | Management Consulting | 501 to 1000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Point B are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Point B

Point B has a culture of celebration towards women, family and work/life balance. I've never been at nor heard of a company that walks the talk quite as well as they do. Fantastic place to work, grow and be supported.

Point B logo

Get There!

Point B Inc. helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting, Venture Investment and Advisory, and Property Development, our integrated businesses provide real value to the organizations and communities we serve. Our 100% employee-owned firm was named a Best Workplace in the United States by Fortune magazine, and is regularly honored as an exceptional place to work.

In 1995, Point B set out to create a different kind of consulting firm--a firm where top talent could make a difference and thrive, without having to sacrifice their lives. Since then, Point B has promoted wrapping work around life, rather than the other way around.

Fortune magazine, Consulting magazine, The Business Journals, Oregon Business, Becker's Hospital Review, Vault and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.

Women at Point B

• Anaheim, CA
  • San Diego, CA
  • Los Angeles, CA
| Can work remote
Point B is a management consulting company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Point B has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Point B and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.