Plushcare logo

Plushcare

1.8 | San Francisco, CA | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Plushcare are based on 22 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Plushcare. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Plushcare:
From Plushcare:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Plushcare. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Plushcare logo

Get diagnosed, treated, and prescribed medication by top doctors via smartphone now.

Our mission is to challenge the status quo by providing every person convenient and affordable access to the best-trained doctors in the country. We allow patients to skip the waiting room and get diagnosed, treated, and prescribed medication by top U.S. doctors via smartphone. We deliver an incredible healthcare experience for both our patients and doctors, with patients reporting a 90+ NPS. We're backed by leading healthcare and consumer brand investors, like GGV and Lightspeed Ventures. Join us our tight-knit team to help set the standard for patient experience in healthcare.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Plushcare

Jobs at Plushcare

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Plushcare is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Plushcare has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 22 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Plushcare and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.