Pink Callers logo

Pink Callers

4.5 | Middleburg, VA | Telecommunications | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Pink Callers are based on 139 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Pink Callers. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Pink Callers:
From Pink Callers:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Pink Callers. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Pink Callers logo

Stay in the Field, We've got you Covered!

Pink Callers provides work at home opportunities for women supporting field service businesses. We do admin, office management and operational support for these businesses on cloud based CRM's.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Pink Callers

This information is provided by Pink Callers

• Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available

• Pet-friendly office

Jobs at Pink Callers

Full-time | Can work remote
Pink Callers is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Middleburg, VA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Pink Callers has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 139 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Pink Callers and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.