3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Philips are based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Philips. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Philips:
From Philips:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Philips. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Join a team that’s as diverse ​​​​​​​as the world we live in.

At Phillips, we are committed to making life better for millions of people around the world. We pride ourselves on the meaningful innovations and solutions we are providing to healthcare challenges around us and recognize that individuals who are part of Philips should be led and supported to develop to their fullest potential.

We serve a greater purpose

The work you do contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.

We provide a path toward your best career

The cutting-edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences you’ll encounter here will make you a more marketable professional. You will be equipped to be in full control of your desired career wherever you want it to go.

We believe we are at our best when you are at yours

We understand that work is only part of your life. It’s why we offer a variety of benefits and programs to help keep you strong mentally and physically as you perform at work, and also manage life’s unexpected moments at home.

Make an impact where it really matters

Celebrate diversity

We believe every individual should be treated fairly and respectfully and have equal access to opportunities and resources. We are taking steps to foster a more inclusive workplace, including a new global gender diversity goal to grow the percentage of women in senior leadership to 25% by 2020.

Building a greener world

Our sustainability initiative, “healthy people, sustainable planet” aims at becoming more energy efficient by powering our operations from renewable sources, in addition to recycling 90% of the operational waste and decreasing the waste sent to the landfill to zero.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.

Are you interested in a career that can directly impact the lives of people around the world and help solve some of the toughest challenges affecting us today? Together, we can make a difference.

September 7
We strongly believe life is better when #youareyou. We strive to foster a workplace where every voice is heard & everyone is valued. So we’re honored to make Mogul’s list of “Top 100 workplaces with the greatest diversity & inclusion initiatives in 2020”. to.philips/6014GSwc6 https://t.co/urCwQUaVz5
August 25
This week Wouter, Factory Field Engineer at Phillips Healthcare, is taking over our #LifeAtPhilips Insta account, showing you more about #Philips in Best. Follow his stories live! to.philips/6014GWnPr https://t.co/87tvfpNAVz
August 19
We want to take a moment to thank our teams all around the world for working so hard every day, in big ways and small, to help make life better. #lifeatphilips #careers https://t.co/Cx2yCfR6j8

Jobs at Philips

Full-time | Murrysville, PA
Full-time | Bothell, WA
Full-time | Can work remote
Full-time | San Diego, CA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Philips and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.