Score based on 521 ratings from 36 participants

Female Representation in Leadership
3.1
2.6
2.5

Comments

Good company but like many large corps there are aspects that don't work well.

Philips overall is a great place to work. There are women in leadership roles and I feel great opportunity for the future of my own career.

I have really enjoyed my time here and am really sad they aree relocating.

Not a lot of opprotunity for someone to start entry level. All the positions are for Sr. level. Over all great, talented, and easy going people to work with.

Philips recently began offering two weeks of paid parental leave, which is almost unheard of where I live! I also feel that the flexible work environment and easygoing management make it much less stressful and gives employees a better work-life balance than anywhere else I have worked or even applied to.

Join a team that’s as diverse ​​​​​​​as the world we live in.

Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and well-being. For over 125 years, Philips has leveraged advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in consumer health, home care, diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring, and health informatics. Philips employs over 17,000 employees across 50 offices in North America, all working to help create a healthier society.

Philips has no jobs listed at this time.