3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Philips are based on 954 ratings from 65 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Philips. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

If you are considering a position at Philips in the Field; and you are a woman; please reconsider. It is made very obvious that as a Zone Installation Specialist this position is for a "young man."

I am inspired by the Philips mission and vision! It is a great place to work with the absolute best people in the healthcare industry.

Good job

Philips is a purpose driven company. Our leaders "get" it and I feel a very strong alignment with them in terms of our mission and values. Over my 18 year career with Philips, I have had the opportunity to work in various roles and business groups. I have been very fortunate to work with high performing teams and fantastic people. I feel I have a great opportunity to make an impact..

after many, many year, I am still enjoying very much to work for Philips. The company gave me a lot of development & learning opportunities and I worked in very different assignments across the world. There was always a lot of support for my personal development. However, I find it disappointing that the # of female senior leaders is stagnant. Therefore I welcome very much Philips' commitment to actively raise the bar.

Join a team that’s as diverse ​​​​​​​as the world we live in.

Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and well-being. For over 125 years, Philips has leveraged advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in consumer health, home care, diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring, and health informatics. Philips employs over 17,000 employees across 50 offices in North America, all working to help create a healthier society.

Jobs at Philips

Full-time | Alpharetta, GA
Full-time | Monroeville, PA
Full-time | Saint Paul, MN
Full-time | Nashville, TN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area that employs 10000+ people. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 954 ratings from 65 current or former employees. 22 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Philips and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.