Score based on 928 ratings from 58 participants

Female Representation in Leadership
2.8
2.7
2.6

Comments

Philips is a purpose driven company. Our leaders "get" it and I feel a very strong alignment with them in terms of our mission and values. Over my 18 year career with Philips, I have had the opportunity to work in various roles and business groups. I have been very fortunate to work with high performing teams and fantastic people. I feel I have a great opportunity to make an impact..

after many, many year, I am still enjoying very much to work for Philips. The company gave me a lot of development & learning opportunities and I worked in very different assignments across the world. There was always a lot of support for my personal development. However, I find it disappointing that the # of female senior leaders is stagnant. Therefore I welcome very much Philips' commitment to actively raise the bar.

While women are still underrepresented at the executive levels Philips is trying to correct this. At lower levels in the organization I feel there is equal opportunities and representation in most parts of the organization.

I am enthusiastic to work for companies like Philips and hope we have more and more companies with similar mission and values !!

I have enjoyed working for Philips for many years and have personal passion for the organization and our mission of improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025!

Join a team that’s as diverse ​​​​​​​as the world we live in.

Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and well-being. For over 125 years, Philips has leveraged advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in consumer health, home care, diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring, and health informatics. Philips employs over 17,000 employees across 50 offices in North America, all working to help create a healthier society.

Philips Is Hiring