Pendo logo

Pendo

3.9 | Raleigh, NC | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

A message from Pendo

Pendo’s mission is to help companies make great software products, and we need people of all backgrounds to support that important work. Learn more

Company scores for Pendo are based on 523 ratings from 33 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Pendo. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Pendo:
From Pendo:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Pendo. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Pendo logo

Pendo is a platform that accelerates and deepens product adoption

Pendo is the only platform to combine in-product engagement with robust product data and user feedback. With the ability to quickly take action on these qualitative and quantitative insights, product teams can make more informed decisions on how to support users throughout their journey.

Diversity and our Core Values

• Promote Life Outside of Work - We celebrate the uniqueness of every employee, and believe their life experiences and perspectives make Pendo a better company.
  • Brutal Honesty - We encourage employees to call out where we are imbalanced, be it our decisions, practices, or the demographics of our workforce.
  • Maniacal Focus on the Customer - Our customer base is diverse—spanning industries, geographies, and company sizes. To provide value to every customer, we must embrace the unique value brought by every employee.
  • Bias to Act - We also encourage employees to take action to help us address these issues.
  • Show Me the Data - By sharing our ethnicity and gender metrics in a public space, we hold ourselves accountable to improving representation across all levels of the company.
  • Be Transparent - Our executive leadership team is committed to sharing the reasons behind decisions and processes, both proactively and through bi-weekly Q&A sessions during company-wide Town Hall.
  • Freedom and Responsibility - We believe employees should be free to take action in their communities and we support community engagement efforts driven by our affinity groups.

Are you passionate about building great products in an inclusive environment? Explore our open positions and learn more about what it means to work at Pendo.

September 22
Have you checked out Pendo at the #INDUSTRYConf? Coming up is a Product-Led Growth roundtable with our CPO @briancrofts and then a talk by our CEO, @tolson. Make sure to visit our virtual booth for a chance to win an Apple Watch! @prodcollective industryconference.com/virtual
September 22
“We’re able to use Pendo together with our CRM and use guides to say ‘Hey, you have a class coming up. Are you ready?’ or ‘You haven’t scheduled your class. Click here to get scheduled.'" - @UOPX bit.ly/33OIm9n
September 21
Happy #MVPMonday! We're highlighting Danny Villareal, the Director of Customer Experience at @junglescout. As a customer-obsessed and data-focused leader, he continues to grow initiatives that elevate customer success. Check out our MVPs 💖: pendo.io/mvp/ https://t.co/mhol5fdBFp
Read more ›

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Pendo

Executive

This information is provided by Pendo

Pendo employees enjoy a competitive benefits package with plenty of pink and other perks

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • Parental leave - Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and a flexible schedule upon your return to help you make the most of those special moments with a new child
  • Flexible Work - Take the time you need. Do what works for you. We believe strongly in our Value of Freedom and Responsibility. This is demonstrated in the flexibility we provide for how, when, and where you work

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Onsite Yoga
  • Onsite public gym at HQ (free access)
  • Healthy Snacks provided daily

• Pendo Family Nights
  • Book Clubs
  • Game Nights
  • Team Outings and Celebrations

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at Pendo

Jobs at Pendo

• New York City, NY
  • Philadelphia, PA
| Can work remote

Best Companies Lists

Pendo appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Pendo is a computer software company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area with 201 to 500 employees. Pendo has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 523 ratings from 33 employees. 4 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Pendo and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.