Peek logo

Peek

3.8 | Sandy City, UT | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Peek are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Peek. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Peek:
From Peek:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Peek. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Peek logo

Connecting the world through experiences!

Peek makes the world’s tours & activities easily bookable — anytime, anywhere. Our industry-leading technology, Peek Pro, empowers operators to better manage and grow their businesses. Peek.com and our award-winning mobile app connect people with everyday adventures that create lasting memories. CNBC labeled Peek as the “OpenTable for activities” and the New York Times called Peek.com “a site you want to visit again and again”.

This information is provided by Peek

• 26 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Two week Company Shut down during Christmas

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • $500 bonus for those who have or adopt a child.

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Catered lunch once a week
  • Peek covered Life Insurance of $50,000 with the option to add additional voluntary life insurance
  • $50 in Peek.com credit per month
  • Annual "Peekiversary" gifts

Jobs at Peek

Full-time | Can work remote
Peek is a computer software company headquartered in the Sandy City, UT area with 51 to 200 employees. Peek has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Peek and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.