Paychex

3.5 | Rochester, NY | Human Resources | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Paychex are based on 2,066 ratings from 138 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Paychex. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Paychex:
From Paychex:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Paychex. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Paychex Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Paychex?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Paychex who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Paychex

Paychex has no jobs listed at this time.

Paychex is a human resources company headquartered in the Rochester, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Paychex has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,066 ratings from 138 current or former employees. 20 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Paychex and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.