Pattern logo

Pattern

4.9 | Austin, TX | Biotechnology | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Pattern are based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Pattern. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Pattern:
From Pattern:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Pattern. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Pattern logo

Improving the world's most important health decisions

At Pattern Bioscience, we’re tackling antibiotic resistance, named by the CDC as one of the biggest public health challenges of our time. We use AI and single-cell analysis to quickly recognize the bacteria causing an infection and to predict which drugs will cure the infection, even if it is multi-drug-resistant.

But we’re not just invested in combating antibiotic resistance; we’re also invested in our people. Our team is brought together by a shared passion for our mission to cure and prevent antibiotic-resistant infections, improving one of the world's most important health decisions. We're committed to continuous learning, collaboration, and supporting one another. At Pattern, each voice matters, and we welcome diverse perspectives and healthy debate.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Pattern

This information is provided by Pattern

We offer medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their families. 401k matching contributions up to 3.5%

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Individual learning fund

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food

• Frequent social activities
  • Free parking
  • Free fresh fruit and healthy snacks
  • Company Volunteering

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at Pattern

Jobs at Pattern

Full-time | Austin, TX
Pattern is a biotechnology company headquartered in the Austin, TX area that employs 11 to 50 people. Pattern has a 4.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Pattern and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.