Panasonic Avionics Corporation logo

Panasonic Avionics Corporation

2.6 | Lake Forest, CA | Aviation & Aerospace | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Panasonic Avionics Corporation are based on 218 ratings from 14 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Panasonic Avionics Corporation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Panasonic Avionics Corporation:
From Panasonic Avionics Corporation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Panasonic Avionics Corporation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Panasonic Avionics Corporation logo

Together we can make flying an experience everyone looks forward to.

For forty years, Panasonic Avionics Corporation (Panasonic) has been the industry’s leading supplier of in-flight entertainment and communications solutions (IFEC) to the world’s leading airlines. Panasonic offers a variety of solutions, systems, platforms and services that make flying an experience everyone looks forward to.

Our business philosophy sparked a legacy of fundamental principles that begin with “Contribution to Society”. Being an employee at Panasonic Avionics Corporation means you are committed to create a positive change through technology. We believe that the key factor of our success is our people. We always look for new employees and interns who are passionate about pushing the boundaries through innovation, collaboration, and customer focus.

This information is provided by Panasonic Avionics Corporation

• 12 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • 12 vacation days for the 1st year, 3 personal days, 11 observed holidays, 7 sick days. Vacation days accumulate with the number of years an employee has been with the company.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Various courses on our online Learning & Development platform. Educational Assistance program available after 18 months of employment.

• Women's affiliate group
  • The Lean In Circle Group
  • The Lean In Circle meets regularly to learn and discuss ideas for a workplace culture which promotes gender equality and fosters personal development .

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities

Jobs at Panasonic Avionics Corporation

Panasonic Avionics Corporation has no jobs listed at this time.

Panasonic Avionics Corporation is an aviation & aerospace company headquartered in the Lake Forest, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Panasonic Avionics Corporation has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 218 ratings from 14 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Panasonic Avionics Corporation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.