Palomino Restaurant & Bar

2.6 | Cincinnati, OH

Company scores for Palomino Restaurant & Bar are based on 60 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Palomino Restaurant & Bar. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Palomino Restaurant & Bar:
From Palomino Restaurant & Bar:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Palomino Restaurant & Bar. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Palomino Restaurant & Bar Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Palomino Restaurant & Bar?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Palomino Restaurant & Bar who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Palomino Restaurant & Bar

Palomino Restaurant & Bar has no jobs listed at this time.

Palomino Restaurant & Bar is a company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area. Palomino Restaurant & Bar has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 60 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Palomino Restaurant & Bar and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.