Posted a month ago on Sept. 15, 2020

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

You will join an accelerated 2-year Product Management Academy to fast-track you into an experienced and effective PM. In this program, you will play an instrumental role in shaping the industry’s leading security solutions across network security, endpoint security, and cloud security. In addition to your own creativity, you will leverage extensive interactions with customers to identify the most pressing problems they face in securing their environments. You will engage with cross-functional teams to formulate innovative solutions that further our disruption of the cybersecurity industry and fundamentally change how enterprises consume security technology. Finally, you will help ensure those solutions are well understood, adopted, and enjoyed by our customers by working with our Product Marketing team and Sales team on product launch events and field enablement.

Your Impact

• Shape the future for Palo Alto Networks by defining product strategy and roadmap for your product with an eye on how the market needs to evolve

• Ensure successful execution of your product vision by working hand in hand with talented counterparts in engineering

• Drive meaningful adoption of your product by collaborating with Product Marketing on sales and marketing materials

• Understand how your product needs to interact with other elements of our product portfolio to drive the success of our overarching vision

Qualifications

Your Experience

• Completing an MBA/MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning or AI

• Exemplify strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction

• Strong ability to actively listen to customers, identify root problems and find solutions through data driven decision making

• Ability to work cross functionally with engineering, marketing, design and other PMs

• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills

• Strong passion to take ownership of full product experience

Additional Information

The Team

To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.

Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

Videos To Watch