Posted 2 weeks ago on Oct. 16, 2020

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

The Manager/Sr. Manager of Product Operations role is critical to accomplishing our mission, working with product area leaders to ensure coordination in the effort to execute on our strategy. The successful candidate will be very clear-minded, collaborative, data driven, and outcome focused. You’ll help develop our operational plans and reviews with the product and functional leaders, providing enough tension in the process to ensure a great outcome, yet working collaboratively to arrive at unified proposals. You will support the operational and planning cadence to ensure the entire Product organization is aligned to execute its strategy.

Your Impact

• Define Product Operations processes and structure to achieve our goals

• Structure and drive a cadence of operation and planning reviews, across multiple products, with different maturity levels and business outcomes

• Provide support t to other functions for operational plans

• Rigorously set and measure operational metrics and KPIs, that support data driven decisions

• Work closely with the product area leaders on specific product initiatives to identify strengths and opportunities, solve issues, and create remediation plans

• Work on cross-product initiatives and facilitate cross-functional collaboration

• Track progress, elevate issues, and partner with the Product Leadership team to ensure progress in critical areas

Qualifications

• BS degree or equivalent practical experience

• 7+ years of experience in corporate or product operations roles

• Experience partnering effectively with cross-functional teams and leaders up to the C-level

• Ability to work across multiple functions - including Communications,Marketing, Finance, People, Legal and Operations

• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management with exceptional verbal and written communication skills

• Effective Program Management skills, with demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic initiatives

• Excellent clarity and critical thinking skills, and drive for results.

• Knowledge and familiarity with technology in the cybersecurity space

Additional Information

The Team

To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management team helps us do just that.

This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our Systems Engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in and helping to implement technical solutions based on our clients' feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.