Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 4, 2020

Product Manager (Salesforce Sales Cloud)

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

• You will help drive our Sales digital transformation IT Product roadmap.

• Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, use data to discover opportunities, track product performance and support decision-making.

• Design user journeys and processes with business stakeholders across our Sales organization (Planning, Forecasting, Field Sales).

• Develop user stories working  closely with UX designers, product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers to bring great ideas to life.

• Measure success. Measure everything:  Extremely Data Savvy with the Keen interest to analyze data and provide insights. A feature's release does not indicate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.

• Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Play a critical role in creating alignment across the cross-functional Leadership team.

• Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications  and drive transformational change for the Sales workforce.

• Possess an acute sense of urgency and is able to resolve project issues and roadblocks throughout the product development lifecycle.

• Prepare technical implementation and testing in close collaboration with Sales Operations partner in an agile setup.

• Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, by creating products that will make a profound impact on the user.

Qualifications

• Overall 7+ years of experience in building Sales Productivity capabilities in a Product Manager role supporting SaaS or High Tech products.

• Experience working in Salesforce.com platform Sales Cloud is a must have, and CPQ Cloud is preferable.

• Deep understanding of the B2B L2C model.

• Experience in using data visualization tools Tableau, Einstein analytics.

• Experience in building business cases, compelling Product pitches and presentations.

• Highly data-driven with a commitment to drive business outcome and value realization.

• Experience working in Agile teams performing Scrum related activities, including sprints and business demos.

• Experience leading multiple projects, workstreams, and Kanban boards in Jira.

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair change management sessions.

Additional Information

We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.

Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

Videos To Watch