Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 1, 2020

Product Manager (Certifications - FIPS/CC)

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to expand the team. As a product manager of certifications at Palo Alto Networks, you will play an instrumental role in attaining many certifications across our product line. Certifications are of high value as they enable our products to be sold into many key markets including federal governments around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to the product certifications, as well as individually contributing much of the content required to obtain these certifications.

Your Impact

●        Work closely with sales management and other product managers in the Certification team as well as across our broader team to devise an appropriate certifications strategy

●        Coordinate all aspects of the certifications projects from start to finish.

●        Understand and write all product requirements for certifications – in coordination with peer product managers when needed

●        Build a solid technical understanding of the product line to speak fluently with consultants, certification agencies, and more to achieve certifications with as few additional resources as possible

●        Perform basic product testing and certifications documentation development to ensure success during certification process

●        Work with individual product experts, outside consultants and firms, certification agencies, and more to successfully complete certifications

●        Select outside contractors and certification agencies for certification projects

Qualifications

Your Experience

●        Experience in certification product management or certification security engineer experience

●        Provide in-depth knowledge of the Common Criteria and FIPS 140 certifications, processes, controls, and compliance requirements. Experience with NIST and NIAP publications and requirements

●        Proven record in achieving the Common Criteria and FIPS 140 certifications.

●        Experience with the DoDIN APL process

●        Experience with the international certifications such as CPA and ANSSI is desirable

●        Should be hands-on in style and approach to working with very strong interest in technology products

●        Technical background in network security and cryptography

●        Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction

●        Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Additional Information

The Team

To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management team helps us do just that.

This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our Systems Engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in and helping to implement technical solutions based on our clients' feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.