At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will provide guidance and technical support to clients deploying our security integrations. You’ll act as the technical partner, providing strategic guidance around complex systems to secure a digital environment. Interacting directly with the client, you’ll partner closely with client personnel to guide and suggest integrations to better serve their success. Your thorough understanding of our product integrations contributes to the development of new principles and concepts – providing detailed analysis around what’s working, what’s not, and what could be better.
You enjoy implementation work, are proactive about resolving potential concerns, and operate well around strict best practices that enable our clients on their road to a more secure digital world. You’re creative, innovative, and you love a challenge – learning how integrations might work better around new products and technologies.
- Assist customers with their Incident Response efforts leveraging Cortex XSOAR for Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Learn & understand the customer’s business requirements and the threat landscape that is most applicable to their industry’s vertical sector
- Lead XSOAR technical implementation/operations in a customer environment
- Interact with Security and IT technologies relating to customer environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in crisis situations with all levels of an organization from Engineering/Operations to CIO/CISO audiences
- Ability to create documentation for XSOAR playbooks
- Ability to refine and translate complex requirements and execute best practice solutions
- Ability to lead a team
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the customer and/or business relating to XSOAR
- Experience managing complex security solutions in large environments
- Strong understanding of Linux or Unix, network troubleshooting analysis and current security threats
- Experience in cybersecurity incident response
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity technologies, protocols and applications
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration, and operation of high-end security solutions
- Experience with IDS/IPS, SEIM, Endpoint solutions and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- GCIA, CISSP, and/or DevOps certifications is a plus
- Up to 40% travel may be required (post Covid)
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.