Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 31, 2020

Access Rep - SLED

Full-time in Washington, D.C.

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

The Named Account Business in Prisma Access is a significant driver of company revenue and growth focusing on our US Public SLED sector  (State, Local, Education and Federal), vertical.   As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading and driving sales engagements. You will manage and drive sales engagements into a set of large enterprise accounts.

You will support the execution of the overall Prisma Access Go-to-Market plan with the field with the #1 focus on driving strategic deals to closure to accelerate penetration in the market. You’re motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing our customer’s secure environment, so you’re prepared to connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention.

Your main objectives will be to drive Prisma Access bookings within a set of pre-identified large enterprise accounts across a region. You’ll be responsible for meeting and exceeding your quota by crafting and implementing strategic territory plans targeting deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform. This is a unique opportunity for a closer with a go-getter mentality to win business and market share by actively displacing competing technologies. Oh, and did we say you love to sell? Because selling is what gets you out of bed every morning. This is not just a career – it’s a meaningful challenge that impacts our lives in the digital age.

Your Impact

● Ability to work in partnership with your respective geography’s leadership to engage the Prisma Access and Prisma SaaS solution to customers, partners, and colleagues

● Perform high-level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business

● Build a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies

● Engage a programmatic approach to demand to generate, develop, and expand your territory

● Bring to bear all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: inside sales,channel systems engineering, field marketing, cybersecurity sales specialists, the services team, sales ops (including the deal desk and the response team), and others

● Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services

● Conduct in-person sessions, webinars and learning materials that can be consumed by the appropriate audience

● Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts

● Educate customers and partners on the modern network security landscape

● Establish relationships with and sell through channel partners

● Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meetings

Qualifications

Your Experience

● Consider yourself technical enough to cover some accounts while your SE is busy assisting others

● Above quota sales experience covering SLED vertical

● Experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including, but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches

● Practical experience working with routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to our appliances

● Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally

● Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach

● Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-Direction

Additional Information

The Team

Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.

As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools,constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.