Posted a month ago on May 27, 2020

Manager Sales Analytics, Prisma Cloud

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,186 ratings from 82 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Your Career

Manager, Prisma Cloud, Sales Analytics role supporting the  VP Prisma Cloud Sales Strategy and Operations. Do you have strong experience relating to cloud business, sales operations with analytical acumen, and the ability to drive strategic insights through quantitative analysis?

Working horizontally across Prisma Cloud’s Sales Organization, Finance, Customer Success, and Engineering,  you will be responsible for identifying actionable trends, challenges and opportunities through quantitative rigor. You will support  various operations cadence, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as work on a variety of projects executed to support the overall effort to increase sales capacity and productivity.  In addition, you will collaborate with engineers to build self-service reports and establish automated processes for large scale data analytics.

Your Impact

• Analyze the health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and metrics.
  • Develop reporting analytics related to pipeline health and prescriptive sales plays
  • Assist in the management of the global new business and renewal forecasting process.
  • Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface, propose changes to systems/processes to fix root causes.
  • Review and identify areas for improvement leading to operational efficiency, process optimization and field acceleration (sales enablement tools, process, and programs).
  • Assist in removing inhibitors and working closely with various cross-functional teams.
  • Work closely with Finance, establish qualitatively and quantitative KPIs and Scorecards allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of each performance initiative.

Your Experience

• 3-5 years of industry experience in data analysis and developing business cases
  • 2-3 years experience in dashboarding, data visualization, and reporting with BI tools such as Tableau
  • 2 years experience of data modeling and working with large data sets in a database
  • A deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools and data structures
  • Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
  • Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and drive to closure
  • Works well under pressure of heavy workload and time constraints
  • Strong communication and presentation skills
  • Understanding of Sales, Inside-Sales, Channels and supporting business functions
  • Knowledge of SaaS metrics, ARR, NER, GRR, LTV, CAC
  • Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets & PowerPoint or Google Slides

The Team

Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.

You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.