Manager, Prisma Cloud, Sales Analytics role supporting the VP Prisma Cloud Sales Strategy and Operations. Do you have strong experience relating to cloud business, sales operations with analytical acumen, and the ability to drive strategic insights through quantitative analysis?
Working horizontally across Prisma Cloud’s Sales Organization, Finance, Customer Success, and Engineering, you will be responsible for identifying actionable trends, challenges and opportunities through quantitative rigor. You will support various operations cadence, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as work on a variety of projects executed to support the overall effort to increase sales capacity and productivity. In addition, you will collaborate with engineers to build self-service reports and establish automated processes for large scale data analytics.
- Analyze the health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and metrics.
- Develop reporting analytics related to pipeline health and prescriptive sales plays
- Assist in the management of the global new business and renewal forecasting process.
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface, propose changes to systems/processes to fix root causes.
- Review and identify areas for improvement leading to operational efficiency, process optimization and field acceleration (sales enablement tools, process, and programs).
- Assist in removing inhibitors and working closely with various cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with Finance, establish qualitatively and quantitative KPIs and Scorecards allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of each performance initiative.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in data analysis and developing business cases
- 2-3 years experience in dashboarding, data visualization, and reporting with BI tools such as Tableau
- 2 years experience of data modeling and working with large data sets in a database
- A deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools and data structures
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and drive to closure
- Works well under pressure of heavy workload and time constraints
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Sales, Inside-Sales, Channels and supporting business functions
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics, ARR, NER, GRR, LTV, CAC
- Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets & PowerPoint or Google Slides
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.