Posted 2 weeks ago on Oct. 17, 2020

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

The Senior Product Marketing Manager for Prisma Cloud Native Security (CNS), will be the voice of Prisma Cloud and drive its rapid growth in the cloud security space, specifically aligned to multi- and hybrid-cloud security. Prisma Cloud is the industry’s leading Cloud Native Security Platform enabling comprehensive cloud native security for modern applications built within public and private clouds.

This role will work closely with other PMMs and cross-functional stakeholders to create, implement and execute the product marketing strategy aligned to CNS. This includes announcements on new features, notable integrations, and competitive differentiation in the market. In this role, you’ll build collateral and presentations on how Prisma Cloud helps enterprises secure their cloud environments.

Your Impact

• Build strong product marketing content, including blogs, videos, and presentations, focused on CNS and foundational cloud security

• Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers and build awareness

• Develop messaging and lead marketing initiatives aligned to buyers and user communities (DevOps, SecOps) of our CNSP and related solution categories

• Present at internal and external events, highlighting how Prisma Cloud enables security for multi- and hybrid-cloud environments

• Partner with the broader marketing team to amplify our message, increase product adoption and engagement, and provide customer education

• Identify metrics and drive regular communication on progress for the product marketing team and the broader marketing team

• Track the cloud security market and competitive landscape, in collaboration with product, marketing, and sales leadership

• Collaborate on and lead sales enablement activities, both for Palo Alto Network sellers and Partners

• Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance

• Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource for the sales field as they position Prisma Cloud

Qualifications

Your Experience

• Demonstrable successful experience in product marketing is required.

• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.

• Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings.

• Experience with information/cyber security products, cloud technology, SaaS, or related technologies is required.

• Deep understanding of customers’ needs and market dynamics specific to cloud infrastructure and cloud security

• Strong knowledge of CNS architectures, as well as native CSP security tooling.

• Strong knowledge of the cloud competitive landscape including general Cloud Security solutions

• Understanding of cloud architectures and security/DevSecOps practices is required

• Demonstrated product marketing abilities that propel adoption and market momentum with a desire to bring innovative tech products to market

• Experience with CI/CD tools, Docker or Kubernetes, or related technologies, desirable

• Experience marketing cloud products and technologies, desirable

• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable

• Any cloud certification is desirable (e.g. Certified AWS Professional, AWS, Cloud Practitioner, MTA Certification; MCSA Certification, Google Cloud Certified)

Additional Information

Your Team

Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.

Videos To Watch